Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospect and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationship with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Good time management.
- Drive and a positive approach to work and a determination to achieve targets.
- Be self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated b2b sales and account management experience