Sales Executive (Domestic)
The Sales Executive has the ultimate responsibility for building and executing the sales Strategy required maximizing revenue growth across the entire breadth of his/her Account (s).
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated sectors.
- Develop a sales strategy in the allocated sectors with a target prospect list.
- Work on Acquiring new Accounts and up selling in existing Account Understand the business Drivers of the target sectors and map solutions to enhance the business
- Identify Customer pain points and problems and propose appropriate Software solutions where ROI is clear.
- Work with Customers in building Case Studies & ROI to show the value of applying our solutions.
- Work with presales team in a Proactive mode in informing Customers about our services.
- Manage the assigned sector by providing sales call reports, sector analysis and accurate data within the sales and marketing database, accurate forecasting and sector insight.
- Build a Database of prospects within the sectors key Decision makers and the solutions we can propose.
- Being a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive assigned solution within the marketplace.
- Promote, develop prospects and grow customer satisfaction within the assigned solution.
- Arrange and conduct product demonstrations and presentations in conjunction with pre-Sales.