Online Sales Executive
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting ideas appropriately to make a sale;
- Should have hands on experience Elance, Guru and Other Bid Sites.
- Should have worked on bidding of projects to show their abilities to get the software project done in time
- Maintaining and developing relationship with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Both telesales and field sales duties, including client meetings and new business pitches.
- Clear telephone manner and professional presentation skills.