Global Delivery overview
Global Delivery is associated with companies engaged in IT consulting and service delivery business. This is one of the most successful model. Global delivery is preferred by the clients who require the work delivery at faster pace. infoincarnation™ describe Global Delivery Model as a combination of onsite model and offshore model.
1. Tasks accomplished by the onsite Model:-
- Understanding the client’s requirements.
- Planning & Designing the initial steps of the project.
- Allocation of Tasks amongst the available resources.
- Testing the outcome of the project in tandem with the client’s team.
- Executing the project successfully at the client’s place.
- Provide the required support for maintenance.
2. Tasks accomplished at the offshore Model:-
- Detailed design which will be the continuation of one designed by the onsite team.
- Deciding any specific technological requirements for the project.
- Testing before handing over to onsite team.
- Continuous technical support.